If the advertisement above excites you rather than putting you off, then you will be pleased to know that every year iServe Africa recruits a group of apprentices and places them in apprenticeship opportunities in local churches, Christian schools or other Christian community organisations. The dream of iServe Africa is that many gifted and godly men and women would be identified, recruited, trained and sent out to handle the gospel of Jesus Christ faithfully, confidently, clearly and relevantly in Africa and beyond.
- Single man or woman between 21 and 28 years of age.
- Christian with living faith.
- Graduating from university with a degree in any subject.
- Keen to serve and grow.
There are two apprenticeship intakes in the year:
- Interviews in May/June, induction in June, training at the end of August ready for start at the beginning of September, finishing the following August.
- Interviews in October/November, induction in November, training in December ready for start at the beginning of January for a calendar year of service.
When you are ready to make an application, please download the relevant form:
- iServe Africa Apprenticeship Programme Application Form Dec 2017 start
- iServe Africa Apprenticeship Programme Application Form Sept 2017 start
Applications will only be accepted in soft format (Microsoft Word by email). Please remember to enclose in your email all the necessary attachments indicated at the end of the application form. If you need more information or help filling the form, please contact us.