Thanks to all who made it to the First Priority prayer meeting on Sunday. It was great to be able to pray together for our neighbour, Uganda, and the country will remain our prayer focus for the rest of the month. Do pray on for:
- The presidential election – Feb. 18th – for peace and good governance
- A revival of faithful Bible teaching and planting of good churches to drive out the so-called ‘hyper-grace‘ false teaching ravaging Kampala and student circles
- Living Word Uganda, FOCUS, ACFAR, Global Link Afrika
- Ugandan iServe Africa alumni now serving back in Uganda (e.g. Joshua Kanyesigye, Youth Worker at South Ankole Diocese, asks for prayer for mission mobilisation)
- South Sudanese refugees in the north of Uganda
- Unreached people groups in Uganda (Joshua Project)
Send your prayer requests to maombi[at]iserveafrica.org.