Our main intake of apprentices is June-August ready to start in September but, since 2012, we’ve been having a smaller intake in October/November ready to start in January for the calendar year. This time, the secondary intake was the largest to date with 9 men and women joining us to serve and learn as ministry apprentices.
We really thank God for bringing us these keen, servant-hearted fresh graduates and particularly for a very fruitful few days of induction and interaction together at the end of November.
Here are some are some of the notes for them…
- 5 Keys to Personal Support Raising
- How to write a prayer letter
- How to pray and how to communicate
- God’s Mission & Our Mission
- The Priority of Preaching
- Living out the gospel